Hello, I’m Craig Mollins, Certified Wellness Coach and the creator of Anxiety Easing.
I help people find relief from the burden of chronic anxiety.
I bring together my personal experience with anxiety, along with decades of mindfulness meditation, and a range of healing and wellness methodologies.
My sessions help you clarify your goals, create and follow through on realistic action steps, and adjust where needed. I offer conversation, care and support for the challenges and celebrations of the journey forward.
If you’re inspired to make some changes, let’s talk and see if I can be of help.
Chronic anxiety can feel like a prison, and it makes it hard to simply enjoy your life.
But you can get unstuck.
Through a wealth of research and experience we now know how mind, body, and behavior become cross-wired through various traumas and stressors. Fortunately, research and experience has also given us the knowledge and methods to unwind the kinks and restore natural, balanced functioning.
Arrange a complimentary 30 minute call to learn more.
-Tara Tiedemann. Costa Rica
If you doubt that you can change, consider this:
How to Get from A to B
- Understand how deliberate change works: Through decades of research, it’s well understood that there are practical principles to achieving deliberate positive change.
- Know what you want: With a little self -reflection, everyone can find what they truly want, in each moment, and in the bigger picture.
- Small steps over time = lasting change: Research shows that this formula is highly effective in achieving sustainable change.
- Recalibration: It’s not about taking on “even more” things to do. Rather it’s a matter of tweaking how you use your time and energy.
- Strengths and resources: You have lots of them, everyone does. With awareness and practice you can learn to bring these to the forefront your life.
All of these are things we can achieve on our own, but coaching acts as an extra energizer and support. The coach is there simply to serve your agenda.
Let’s find the solutions best suited for you.
A key part of the process is finding the combination of resources and lifestyle changes that are most effective for your particular situation. Rather than a formulaic and rigid approach, I draw from a range of methods and traditions.
Each of us is unique, so naturally how we move back into balance will also be unique. Finding the tools that are just right for you is a matter of tuning in and listening. I’ll help you with that, and put myself out a job by helping you learn to do it without me.
Details About the Process
- Initial 30 minute consultation is free
- 30 minute sessions are $70 CAD
- 60 minute sessions are $135 CAD
Payment can be made with Paypal or credit card, or if those don’t work we can use another compatible method.
The free consultation is scheduled through email. After that I use a simple and efficient online booking system.
Sessions are done online with Skype, Zoom, Facetime, or Whatsapp. We can also use telephone if that’s easier.
Before your first paid session I’ll send more details about our work together, along with two forms to complete.
After living with chronic anxiety for many years I eventually found my way to a more relaxed and meaningful life. Sure I still experience some anxiety, but it’s about 5 % of what it used to be.
I grew up with Tourette Syndrome and throughout my life experienced varying forms and degrees of anxiety. My quest for relief began at age 6 when I would lay down for some deep breathing to relax my body and calm my mind. Those first breathing sessions were the beginning of my healing journey.
Through years of exploration and research I gradually found relief from chronic and sometimes crippling anxiety. For the past 24 years I have worked as a natural health care provider and educator. Eventually I was inspired to help others who suffer from anxiety, so I trained as a Health and Wellness Coach in order to make use of my experience and knowledge.
40 years of meditation practice and study have given me an awareness and sensitivity to the underlying dynamics of body, mind and emotions, and how to bring relief to difficult states of mind. Meditation has also taught me a caring way in working with people.
Certifications and Credentials
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach: Certified by The Wellness Inventory, one of the pioneering institutes in the field of health and wellness education and coaching.
- Certified Structural Integration Practitioner: Certified by The Guild for Structural Integration, where I studied with Dr. Ida P. Rolf’s two principle instructors.
- Certified Qi Gong Healing Practitioner: I studied with Master Yap Soon-Yeong, and eventually trained and was certified as a Qigong Healing practitioner. I’ve maintained a daily qigong practice for over 18 years.
In addition, I am a certified meditation teacher and have taught meditation for over 25 years. I’ve also been certified in conflict mediation, Peace Circle Keeping, Focusing, Deep Listening, and a range of other healing and wellness modalities.
Join Our Email List
If you’d like to stay in touch and receive updates from Anxiety Easing, please join our list by filling out this form.
When you sign up for our list your privacy is assured. Our list is hosted by MailChimp, which is the industry standard in email newsletter providers. MailChimp and Anxiety Easing will never share your contact with anyone.